Uniake Estate Seminar, 1989 (Curatorial Report #70)

Sheila Stevenson


Part of the original Richard John Uniacke Estate became the property of the Province in 1949. Administered by the Nova Scotia Museum since 1960, this property provides an opportunity to study and interpret numerous aspects of Nova Scotian natural and cultural heritage, and their inter-relationships.


This report documents the state of knowledge and understanding of a number of Nova Scotia Museum staff and associates who met to report upon and exchange information and questions about the Estate during the fall of 1989.


Please note: This resource is presented as originally published. The content of older reports may not reflect the current state of knowledge on the topic documented. Please be aware of this when using this resource.


John Richard Uniacke, 1753-1830; Uniacke Estate Museum; Historic Houses

Full Text:



  • There are currently no refbacks.