IJGE provides an international open forum for researchers and practitioners to publish scholarly and high quality original papers, state-of-the-art reviews and case studies on a wide range of topics relevant to development and use of the natural resources existing on the Earth and associated nvironmental issues. For topics, see below.
Editor-in-Chief: D.H. Steve Zou, Professor, Dalhousie University
Interdisciplinary - Science, Engineering and Technology
Original Research, New Developments and Case Studies.- Mineral Resources Extraction
- Materials Processing and Utilization
- Geotechnical Engineering and Construction
- Water Resources and Wastewater Management
- Renewable Energy Development
- Geohazards and Environment
- Field Investigations
View full Aims and Scope
Copyright © Canamaple Academia Services
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.