Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, but if it is up for consideration before another journal, an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for internet references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; page numbers have been inserted; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses). If Chicago-style has been used, footnotes are placed at the end of the sentence (unless there is a specific reason to keep it where it is), after the punctuation mark.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.